MJX Bugs 3 Mini Brushless Drone
Ex Tax: $NZ173.91
!!IMPORTANT NOTICE!! The Bugs Drone Range will NOT be here before Christmas, Stock will be landing last week of January 2018. Pre-orders welcome, Limited stock! Call us on 0800 449 669 (or 09-4016360) to reserve yours today. Regards -MGG Team
This mini version of the popular brushless Bugs 3 is the perfect unmanned air vehicle for people looking to hone their skills or enter the wonderful world of drone racing/flying. Measuring (WxDxH) 15cm x 15cm x 6.5cm, this is one small quadcopter packed full of awesome features! The stand out feature of this model is the addition of a new flight mode named 'Acro' sometimes known as 'Rate Mode', in this mode the Quadcopter doesn't auto level but always requires manual control during flight. This mode is much more difficult to fly in but also much more responsive. Once you become a skilled pilot or you're ready to move onto something more challenging but more rewarding you should try this mode. 'Acro' mode is great for acrobatics such as flips and rolls but will definitely require ALOT of practice. This model is perfect for that as it is extremely durable so you don't have to worry whilst practicing as YOU WILL CRASH if you're not experienced, the best thing you can do is practice over soft grass so if a crash is inevitable this drone will handle it just fine.
- Diagonal: 175mm
- Overall Height: 65mm
- Brushless Motors: 1305 2750KV
- Gross Weight: about 195grams
- Battery: 7.4V 850mAh 45C
- Charging Time: about 3 - 3.5hours
- Maximum Flight Time: 10 Mins
- Bugs 3 Mini Aircraft
- Extra Propellers x 2
- Propeller Protector
- Propeller Changing Tool
- Charging Converter x 1
- USB Cable x 1
- Remote Controller (requires 4 x AA Batteries, not included)
- Battery x 1
- Screw Driver
- 1306 2750KV brushless motor quadcopter.
- Fast and sporty flier at a high rate. Really a lot of fun to fly.
- Includes acro mode capability.
- Also includes a slot and power plug to install an FPV camera.
- Good range advertised to 300m. But I limited the range that I was flying to just over 100 meters, as this tiny black quadcopter gets very difficult to see at that range.
- Provides telemetry warning beeps of low battery or when flying near the quadcopter's range limit.
- 7.4V 850mah 45C battery gives it plenty of power for about 5 1/2 minutes flight time of aggressive flying.
- Can't lift a GoPro, but should have more than sufficient power to lift Mobius and Run cam style action cameras.
- Not for beginners. Requires manual flying, is difficult to maintain orientation (all black), and does not have altitude hold. And generally, brushless motor quadcopters are just not safe in the hands of a new flier. You really should be experienced in the following skill before considering this quadcopter. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdYTCfjUVVos
- Can not switch between the angle (stabilized) and acro mode flying in flight. Must first land and recycle power to switch between modes.